APERF Board of Trustees expressions of interest
The Australian Podiatry and Education Research Foundation (APERF) is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from registered podiatrists in Australia to fill 3 vacant positions on its Board of Trustees. Please see the information regarding this opportunity below. If you wish to submit an EOI please follow all guidelines on the accompanying application form.
APERF is a charitable trust that exists to advance research into the causes, prevention, and treatment of foot problems. The functions of APERF are overseen by a Board of Trustees, with a diverse range of clinical and research backgrounds.
There are currently 3 vacancies on the Board of Trustees and APERF are seeking to fill these with podiatrists who have appropriate clinical and/or research experience. The requirements of the role are outlined below.
Role of the Board of Trustees
If you are successfully appointed as a Trustee, you will be required to undertake the following:
- Attendance at a minimum of two meetings per year (typically June and December)
- Contribute to the ongoing growth and development of APERF
- Complete / undertake additional tasks as needed (these are typically small, focused tasks that will not take up considerable amounts of time)
- Participate in the annual decision making process regarding allocation of funding to research applicants
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to support the long term sustainability of APERF and to identify new opportunities to develop foot and ankle research in Australia
EOI APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Please adhere to all guidelines stipulated on this page. EOIs that do not adhere to specified guidelines will not be considered.
1. Please complete the EOI application form ensuring you stay within recommended word limits for each section.
2. Please complete your EOI using the form provided and do not attach additional pages or modify the template questions.
3. Your EOI application should be accompanied by a 2 page CV that outlines your clinical and/or research experience.
4. Please email your completed EOI application and CV to Ms Pauline Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Applications close on November 19th, 2021, at 5 pm
6. If you have any queries regarding the EOI or what joining the Board of trustees for APERF would entail please email APERF Chair, Dr Shan Bergin on email@example.com